Thursday, June 5, 2008

why??

fed up fed up and fed up
why every fucking time i had be the one who's wrong
for fucking 20years of my life,for everything i do i'm wrong
is it because of my size or issit because of my tolerance
everytime something happen i took all the blame to myself
i would be the one who's blaming myself
and fuck,people took advantages over me because of my attitude
15YEARS I'VE BEEN AS A FUCKING LOSER BECAUSE I DOESNT FIGHT BACK
AND TOOK ALL THE BLAME MYSELF
selfish?all the time i was being selfless all the time and i've been treated like an asshole
oh great and now i'm trying to change to be abit more selfish
and people start bitching about me
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE
just because somebody had changes over themselves and people start bitching about it
i've been asked and asked again"understand me,this and that"
WHO THE FUCK TO UNDERSTAND ME THEN?
I'VE LOST EVERYTHING FOR ONE WHOLE FUCKING YEAR
who's there to understand me then?
i lost my dignity
i lost my loved ones
i lost my family
i lost my education
i lost my pride
i lost myself

No comments: