Tuesday, June 24, 2008

june 25th,2008 sunny

as usual back from college
hmm today's kinda fed up
i dont know why but i;m fed up with my lecturer
yeah he forgot the requirement of his assignment and shoot me back
and end up he's the one who's wrong
well what to do,he's the lecturer mah
the f-up things aside

a friend of mine ask me something today
she asks me "why you don't wanna carpool shi qi(coursemate) since you guys staying at the same are"
i said " i like to take buses"
lol why?
i don't know,but taking bus seems so...nostalgic
shaky bus,wind blowing through the window and the aunties and uncles blabbering all around
and sometimes when you're lucky,there might be some hot chics too
OMFG lulz
wonder when's the 1st time taking bus,it was back to form 3
lol yep,didnt take school bus anymore and decided to take public bus
it was nostalgic back then.....
and there are so many things happen on the bus through out my life..i mean really..alot
example? neh i keep it to myself lulz
uncle/auntie conductor shouting the destination as if they were singing
don't you guys miss that?
ever since i got my driving license i've not been taking buses for some time
now that i have to,guess it's not a bad thing either lol

No comments: