Friday, October 24, 2008

25th October,2008

should be time that i should update bout my blog
lack of update nowadays
hmm guess dont have anything to talk nowadays
wonder have you guys felt like that too
heh birthday coming soon
and i'm not hype about it
i wonder why
dennis asked me bout it,and i replied him
"geez,i dunno never really thought about it"
but...what's the point really,it's the same date again and again
birthdays,they seems so dull to me now
clubbing?
got sick of that
throwing a party somewhere?
just like normal outing
just that we have additional cakes for dessert
it's not like it's special in some sorta way
just a date,just a number
i dont know why,i felt like i'm starting to outcast myself from others
and i only chose few to be close to me
not more than 5
just a few
i dont know why
but i seems to lost hope towards people
for almost a year
for a year,seems like i change alot
i quitted going to cc
i stopped clubbing
i found myself a path
i met someone who gave me the direction
i stopped snooker

why?
just take it as a redemption for myself
i changed because of one solid reason
and that's that
but i guess it's too late for all that
i need to move on with my life
i wish i could

No comments: