Sunday, May 11, 2008

may 12,2008 sunny

ahh after few days missing
i'm here to blog again
been sick for the past few days
nausea and some..cirit birit
and the freaking laptop got infected by trojans
took like..2-5 minutes to refresh a forum page
unable to spam
but heck,luckily seng hon lend me his psp and i wasn't completely bored

just came back from lunch with some of my senior
nice people i'd say lulz and
cheeching FFK me
i finish class she only just woke up
bawa gila banyak benda nak buat
lulz

today took bus back,so there are a bunch of girls
high school , high level of profanities
it makes me wonder,am i like that when i'm still in school?
lulz
will my sis be like that too when we're not around
well let's hope not lulz
ahhh.....teens
nostalgic
(sounds like i'm so old lulz)

No comments: